Q. Do I need to apply for consent to keep a pet at my property?


Most leases require the consent of Trinity for the keeping of a pet in an apartment. This is for the protection of your neighbours and the building as some pets can cause a nuisance or damage to the common parts.

Generally, Trinity are only concerned with larger pets such as cats or dogs, and will usually give consent for smaller pets subject to some reasonable conditions.

To request permission to keep a pet please complete the pet request form below.


Pet Consent

  • Nature of enquiry

  • Your Details

  • Comments

  • Max. file size: 2 MB.