Getting started as a new resident?
  • Welcome pack

    All of the essential information combined into a downloadable pdf.

    Download pack
  • Portal guide

    Here you can find out how to make full use of your portal.

    Download Guide
  • Fixflo guide

    Here you can find out how to make full use of Fixflo.

    Download guide

Everything you need to know as a Resident

Being a resident on one of our developments means you have peace of mind that your communal areas are looked after.

Our residents portal

All of our property owners have access to our portal that contains information relating to their home and their wider development.  You have access to your property information 24/7, 365 days a year, allowing you to access information at your own convenience.

  • View an up to date statement of your account

  • Find contact details for property manager

  • Pay service charge

  • Download Guide & useful information

  • Maintenance issues

    If you have a maintenance issue at your development please get in touch so we can help resolve the issue. Remember, Trinity are only responsible for the communal part of the development, if the issue is inside your property you will be responsible for any repairs required.

    We have several ways to report a communal maintenance issue, our on-line report software is quick and easy to use by pressing the “report fault” button below.  Once submitted our customer support team will progress the issue by appointing a contractor to attend to the repair, if elected you will receive updates on the progress of the works until they are completed.

    If however you prefer to speak to one of our team, our customer support team are available to assist you with your concerns, you can contact them during working hours using the number below.

    If you have an emergency issue outside of working hours, please dial our contact number below. You will be directed to our dedicated emergency out of hours team who will help to resolve the problem being experienced.

    Service Charge

    Living on a managed development means you will be required to pay a service charge.  The service charge is necessary to ensure that communal facilities are managed and maintained for everybody living on your development.  Your lease or transfer document will detail the service charge for your property.  If you have any queries regarding your lease or transfer and the service charge, we would recommend speaking to your solicitor.

    Information relating to the service charge for the development can be found by clicking the read more button.

    Useful Links

    Alteration Request

    You may need to request permission for any alterations to your property. Your lease or transfer will advise you if you need to seek permission to make changes. Simply click the link below to complete the alteration consent application process and one of our team will assist you with the process.

    Make an alteration

    Amend Property Details

    If you need  to correct any errors or make changes to your personal details that we hold on your account you will need to request and complete an Amend Property details form by clicking the link below. When completing the information section, if you are subletting your property please make a note to highlight that you are subletting. Our team will be in touch to make the changes needed once the form has been submitted

    Amend Property Details

    Key Request

    To purchase a new key or fob for your property, please click the link below to access our maintenance request system. Simply select the Communal doors & access option and follow the prompts. There maybe an additional cost for keys or fobs, our customer service team will contact you once your request is received to help you.

    Request a key

    Direct Debit Mandate

    You may need to fill in a direct debit mandate if you are looking to pay your service charge by direct debit. The service charge is payable monthly and will be collected on or around the 1st of the month.

    Set up a Direct Debit

    Your Rights & Responsibilities

    Living within a shared community has many obligations and responsibilities. These are usually detailed within your lease/transfer and are designed to ensure that all properties on the development can enjoy their properties.

    Read more


    For leasehold properties it is common that building insurance is provided as part of the service charge. Your Lease will outline the insurance arrangements for your home. Contents insurance is the responsibility of the homeowner. Your property manager will be able to answer any additional questions you have about the building’s insurance for your development.

    Read more

    Ground rent

    Many leasehold properties will be required to pay a groundrent to the landowner/freeholder. Trinity provide the collection service for many of their clients and will issue the payment request for the ground rent.

    read more

    Out of hours

    Trinity are available 24/7 365 days a year. Our dedicated out of hours provider are available to assist with emergency issues.  You can contact them using the Trinity number detailed below. Please note that they can only assist with emergency issues. Our office based team can assist with any other enquiry during our regular opening hours.

    Making a complaint

    Sometimes things don’t go to plan. If you need to make a complaint and have already been in contact with your property manager, we would request that you follow our formal complaints procedure that can be found below

    How to make a complaint