Q. Who do I report faults inside my new home to?


Trinity is responsible for the building exterior, structure and shared internal areas and equipment. If you are concerned about any problems relating to these areas, then please report these to our Customer Service Team using our online maintenance request system.

If you have a problem within your individual property then this will be your responsibility. However, most new homes come with a 2 year warranty for defects caused by poor workmanship or materials. If you feel that the problem might fall within this cover, then you should report this to the developers Customer Care department.