Q. Do I need to tell Trinity if I want to make alterations to my home?


If you live in a leasehold property, it is likely that your lease will require you to obtain consent before you carry out any alterations. This is so that we can ensure that the building structure or appearance is not adversely affected by any alterations.

Please complete the alteration consent form below to obtain consent.


Alteration Request

  • Nature of enquiry

  • Your Details

  • Comments

  • Max. file size: 2 MB.