Q. What are my rights?


There is an extensive body of legislation concerning the management of leasehold property and accounting for service charges to which Trinity must adhere. This legislation lays down requirements for how we keep and account for service charge monies, the reasonableness of service charges, information we have to give to you and consultation before we carry out major work.

If you own a freehold property, the body of legislation is somewhat less and you must rely on your terms of your specific transfer deed.