Q. What do I do if the wrong name is on my service charge invoices?


If you have recently purchased your home, it is possible that we have been incorrectly advised of the name of the owner. It is a requirement of the lease or transfer that we receive formal notice of sale which solicitors should deal with as part of the completion process, and we are unable to change our records until we receive this. As a first step please check with your solicitor that they have issued the Notice required by the lease or deed to Trinity and if you still need help, please contact our Legal Team at Head Office.

If your name has changed or someone’s name should legally be removed, we will need to be advised in writing together with a copy of the relevant legal document such as a marriage certificate, deed poll or probate certificate.